Monday, October 17, 2005

Michael's Day

Today michael started school at "The broach school".. a private school down by univercity blvd and beach blvd.. what a way to start the day.. got up at 5:30am and left the house at 6:40am and drove Chris, Sean, and Matt to there school, then drove mike to his and then on to work I was able to punch in at 840. thats a lot of driving for one morning and then at 3:30pm I had to drive the same route again... They ( the school) told me they are trying to get approval to run a shuttle van to this area but no word yet on when it will start if ever. My friend Rebekah is letting Mike go to her house after school and starting tomm. I'm going to try to drive him to her house early around 6:15-6:30am then come back to the house and get the others.. I hope that early enough if not ill adjust the time till we get it right...Gas is going to kill me...other than that everything else was about the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home